Monday, November 05, 2018

Lorre-Anne DT - I Perform

Hi bloggers, I'm back to share my weekly Bee Crafty blog post with you all... and this week I've stepped away from my beloved Oxides and got the Dylusions sprays out!


Materials
What to do
  • Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white card slightly smaller again.
  • Spritz some Dylusions sprays on to the white card and then spritz some water too.  Dry with a heat tool.
  • Stamp the music using Wilted Violet Oxide, and then blend some Broken China through the dots Dinkable.  Mat this to the black card, and glue to the card blank.
  • Stamp the bird and sentiment on to spare card using Versafine.  Carefully cut the bird out and add some colour using pens.
  • Mat the sentiment on to black card and glue to the card blank.  Attach the bird using foam pads.
That's it for this week, I'll be back next week.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...