Hi everyone, for my Bee Crafty DT post this week I'm sharing a card I have made using the fabulous Dragon stamp and my Distress Oxides.
- White 6" square card blank
- White & black card
- Bee Crafty Art stamps - Dream of dragons
- Be Strong stamp
- Distress Oxides (Barn Door, Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Cracked Glass Dinkable
- White gel pen
- Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white card slightly smaller again.
- Put some of each Oxide on to a blending mat and spritz with water and then drag the white card through it. Dry with a heat tool, and repeat this step until you get the desired look.
- Stamp the dragon using Versafine, and blend some Barn Door through the Dinkable beside the dragon's nose to look like fire.
- Mat this card to the black card, and glue to the card blank.
- Stamp the sentiment on to white card, chop into 3 pieces and mat to black card and attach to the card using foam pads.
- Finish by adding some highlights to the dragon with the gel pen.
That's my project complete for this week bloggers, I'll be back next week to share another with you all.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x