Hi everyone, I'm back up on the Bee Crafty blog today sharing a new DT project and today I'm using the beautiful Girl from The Doodle Art stamp range.
- 6" square white card blank
- Black & white card
- Doodle Art stamp - Girl (regular)
- Music - Soundwave Heartbeat
- WORDage - Be Yourself
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Prismacolour pencils
- Masking sheet
What to do
- Cut some black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white card slightly smaller again.
- Take the white square and use Versafine ink to stamp the Girl. Mask her off using the masking sheet and then use Versafine to stamp the Heartbeat around her.
- Carefully peel off the masking sheet and then colour her using pencils. Mat this to the black square and glue to the card blank.
- Stamp the sentiment using Versafine and chop into 2 sections. Mat to black card and affix with foam pads.
That's it for this week bloggers, I'll be back next week with a new post. Happy Crafting!
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x