Thursday, April 18, 2019

Karen DT - Under The sea

Hello crafters xx
Unfortunately I was unable to do samples for this weeks Hochanda show, where Bev and Sam released the fabulous new sea life stamps xx
So i thought I'd make, and share an Art Journal page using the gorgeous Seahorse and Octopod stamps, for my weekly DT blog xx

Also used:,
Dinkables
Versafine



To begin i gessoed the journal pages and dried with my heat gun
I then randomly smooshed paints over the spread. You can also use Distress inks/oxides or any other inks in your crafty stash
I dried the pages thoroughly
I blended white paint randomly through the Circles Dinkable
I stamped both images on to tissue paper
Once dry I coloured the reverse side of the images with my pens
These were adhered with a Matt medium.
I stamped the seaweed across the bottom and coloured in with paints
I added white paint to highlight the air bubbles
The sentiments were stamped on to white card then cut out and adhered with gel glue
To finish I used a black pen to add a frame around my spread

I hope you liked today's make. Thankyou for popping by

Crafty hugs xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...