Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Caz Harwood - "The Sea" mini jellyfish Card


PRODUCTS USED:

6x6 card blank (you can make any size)
Bee Crafty Regular Jellyfish stamp Set
Bee Crafty Regular Conch shell stamp set
Distress oxide inks - twisted citron, 
salty ocean, wilted violet, seedless preserves & worn lipstick.
Versafine ink onyx black
Black fine liner pen.

HOW TO MAKE:

1) Firstly using the seaweed stamp from the conch shell set, I inked it with the onyx black Versafine and stamped it around the bottom section of my card layer which is slightly smaller than my card blank. (5.5" square)

2) Then using the mini jellyfish on the jellyfish set I inked it up with 3 different oxides (wilted violet, seedless preserves & worn lipstick) and stamped them randomly around the top & centre of my card. 

3) Using twisted citron & salty ocean oxides as water colours I added a wash to the seaweed section (green) and around the jellyfish (blue) 
It did reactivate the purples/pinks of the jellyfish but it added a movement to the tentacles so I liked the effect. 

4) I second generation stamped the fish & bubbles from the jellyfish set using Versafine black. Second generation meaning ink up, stamp off onto scrap then stamp onto my project. It gives a muted grey registration of the images.

5) Finished off by over stamping the mini jellyfish in black so they popped more & stamped sentiments in Versafine as well. 

Hope you like this project 💞 Thanks for looking.










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...