Saturday, April 27, 2019

Jane DT - 'Butterfly Dreams' Art Journal Spread

Hello!
 
This week on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog I am sharing some art journaling using the doodle art stamps...
 

I created a background in my thick watercolour paper journal using acrylic paints then added stencilling using d'inkables.  Next I added background stamps using the doodle art sets then created circles with a Stabillo all pencil that is water soluble...


Next I used a brush and water to drag the black line out so that the circles became highlighted. 
The butterflies were stamped, cut out and coloured before being added to the pages.

I stamped the leaves directly onto the pages then coloured them as well before adding a sentiment...


I finished off with some doodling and liquid pearl drops.

These are the products used:

* Art Stamps - Doodle Art Butterfly #1 (regular)
* Wordage - Ticker Tape 2
* D'Inkables

Bev and Sam are bringing some gorgeous new doodle stamps to HOCHANDA on the 29th of April so I hope you'll be watching!

Thank you for looking!

Happy crafting,

Jane xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...