Hi bloggers, it's Monday so that means I'm back up on the Bee Crafty blog sharing another one of my DT projects. I absolutely love the sentiment below so I built my card round it!
- White 6" square card blank
- Black & white card blank
- Backdrop Frames - Splatter Swirl Upright Rectangle
- Art Stamps - Birds & Butterflies Set 1
- WORDage - Wake wonderful
- Texture Discs
- Distress Oxides (Weathered Wood, Dried Marigold, Brushed Corduroy)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- White gel pen
- Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white card slightly smaller again.
- Put some of each Oxide on to a blending mat, spritz with water, dry with a heat tool and repeat until you get the look you want. Blend some Oxides through the texture discs at various parts on the card.
- Stamp the rectangle and sentiment using Versafine ink. Mat this to black card, and then glue to the card blank.
- Blend some Dried Marigold on a piece of white card, stamp the butterfly using Versafine, carefully cut out and glue to the card.
- Finish by adding some highlights using a white gel pen.
That's my card complete, I'll be back next week to share another with you.
Until then Happy Crafting!
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x