Monday, April 01, 2019

Lorre-Anne DT - Wake up

Hi bloggers, it's Monday so that means I'm back up on the Bee Crafty blog sharing another one of my DT projects.  I absolutely love the sentiment below so I built my card round it!


Materials
What to do
  • Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white card slightly smaller again.
  • Put some of each Oxide on to a blending mat, spritz with water, dry with a heat tool and repeat until you get the look you want.  Blend some Oxides through the texture discs at various parts on the card.
  • Stamp the rectangle and sentiment using Versafine ink. Mat this to black card, and then glue to the card blank.
  • Blend some Dried Marigold on a piece of white card, stamp the butterfly using Versafine, carefully cut out and glue to the card.
  • Finish by adding some highlights using a white gel pen.
That's my card complete, I'll be back next week to share another with you.
Until then Happy Crafting!

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...