Saturday, September 07, 2019

Jane DT - 'Live For Now' Autumnal Card

Hello!
 
As we move towards Autumn I decided to make this card to share with you today on the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty blog...
 

 
* I started by using some distress oxide ink pads (fossilized amber, wild honey, dried marigold, fired brick, vintage photo) to build up layers of ink for my backgrounds.
 
* Next I used some of the same inks to add some stamping using the Stitch Borders.
 
* To create some extra spots of light I stencilled using buff coloured paint through the circles d'inkable.
 
* Onto the same coloured background I stamped the smaller maple leaf 3 times using Versafine ink in sepia then coated the lines with clear embossing powder which was heated.  Once I had cut them out they were added to the panel using glue gel.
 
* Finally I stamped a couple of the sentiments from the Small Words set onto the same background then cut out and added them to the card...
 

 

The products used were:

* Beautanicals - Maple Leaf Set
* Art Stamps - Stitch Borders
* Wordage - Small Words
* D'Inkable - Circles
* Distress Oxide Ink Pads

The Maple Leaf stamp set is currently at a sale price as part of the Wednesday Wow over on the website, along with some other products, so is well worth taking a look at!

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...