Monday, September 16, 2019

Lorre-Anne DT - Marvellous Day

Hi everyone for my Bee Crafty DT post this week I'm sharing a card I have made that is suitable for a male recipient... a lot of people say they struggle to make card for boys/men so I thought it would be good to show how this can be done using just a few stamps.


Materials
Materials
  • Cut white card slightly smaller than the card blank.
  • Put some of each Oxide on to a blending mat and spritz with water and drag the white card through it.  Dry with a heat tool and repeat until you get the look you want.
  • Stamp the Crackle Paint effect with Mermaid Lagoon.
  • Stamp the cogs etc with all colours of Oxide.
  • Blend some Walnut Stain through the Texture Disc randomly over the card.
  • Distress the edges of the card and blend some Walnut Stain around the edges.  Glue to the card blank.
  • Stamp a sentiment using Walnut Stain, cut out and then blend some Walnut Stain around the edges. Affix to the card with foam pads.
That's my project finished for this week, I'll be back next Monday with a new project.

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...