Hi everyone for my Bee Crafty DT post this week I'm sharing a card I have made that is suitable for a male recipient... a lot of people say they struggle to make card for boys/men so I thought it would be good to show how this can be done using just a few stamps.
- 6" square white card blank
- white card
- Everyday Sentiments 1XL
- Backdrops XL Crackle Paint
- Steampunk Stories - Cogs set
- Texture Discs - Set 1
- Distress Oxides - Mermaid Lagoon, Evergreen Bough, Rusty Hinge, Walnut Stain
- Paper Distresser
- Cut white card slightly smaller than the card blank.
- Put some of each Oxide on to a blending mat and spritz with water and drag the white card through it. Dry with a heat tool and repeat until you get the look you want.
- Stamp the Crackle Paint effect with Mermaid Lagoon.
- Stamp the cogs etc with all colours of Oxide.
- Blend some Walnut Stain through the Texture Disc randomly over the card.
- Distress the edges of the card and blend some Walnut Stain around the edges. Glue to the card blank.
- Stamp a sentiment using Walnut Stain, cut out and then blend some Walnut Stain around the edges. Affix to the card with foam pads.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x