Hi everyone I'm up on the Bee Crafty blog today sharing my latest DT project. I've got the Doodle Art stamps out again.
- 6" x 4"white card blank
- Black & white card
- Doodle Art stamps Bee & Dragonfly
- Wonderful Day stamp
- Distress Oxides (Seedless Preserves, Spiced Marmalade, Cracked Pistachio)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- white gel pen
What to do
- Cut black card slightly smaller thank the card blank, and white slightly smaller again.
- Put some of each Oxide on to a blending mat and spritz with water. Drag the piece of white card through it and dry with a heat tool.
- Stamp the flowers with Spiced Marmalade, the chevrons with Seedless Preserves and the honeycomb with Cracked Pistachio.
- Stamp the lines using Versafine ink and mat this card to the black card. Glue to the card blank.
- Stamp the sentiment using Versafine ink and chop into pieces. Mat to black card and affix to the card blank with foam pads.
- Add some highlights with the white pen.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x