Thursday, September 12, 2019

Karen DT- Doodle Art

Morning xx

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to a crafty day?
I've been getting a bit festive with my Doodle Art sets, yet again, and here are a selection of cards using the delightful Robin, as the focal image.
Hope you enjoy today's weekly Bee Crafty blog post xx

Products used:
Doodle Art sets: all of them!! 🤣
Distress Oxides
Versafine
Kuretake clean colour pens
Sparkle pens
Gelli Plate








Whilst I have made my backgrounds on my Gelli Plate, you can achieve a similar effect by applying Distress Oxides to an acrylic block. Spritz with water and apply the ink direct to the card blank. Then stamp your desired images within the inked panel to create a random design

All my images were stamped in Black Onyx Versafine as I like the bold, contemporary feel to this style.

I coloured in some aspects of the images, either with kuretake clean colour pens or sparkle pens, but you can use whatever you have in your crafty stash 


Well there today's selection of makes. Until next time.

Crafty hugs xx


1 comment:

Dora said...

Beautiful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...