Monday, September 09, 2019

Lorre-Anne DT - For You

Hi everyone, for my Bee Crafty DT blog post this week I'm sharing a card I have made using the beautiful Violinist from the Steampunk Stories range.  My Gran played the Violin and every time I see this stamp I think of her.


Materials
What to do
  • Cut brown card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white slightly smaller again.
  • Put some of each Oxide on to a blending mat, spritz with water and drag the white card through it.  Dry with a heat tool.
  • Stamp the Fur Elise using Ground Expresso in the centre of the card.  Blend some Gathered Twigs around the edges and mat to the brown card.  Fix to the card blank.
  • Stamp the Violinist using Picked Raspberry and Gathered Twigs on to a spare piece of white card.  Carefully cut out, and blend the ink using a water brush.  Affix to the card with glue.
  • Stamp the sentiment using Ground Expresso, cut out and blend some Gathered Twigs around the edges before matting to a piece of brown card.  Attach to the card with foam pads.
That's it for this week everyone, I'll be back soon with another card.

Hugs, Lorre-Anne x


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...