Thursday, September 19, 2019

Karen DT- Believe in magic

Hi everyone xx

It's my turn on the Bee Crafty blog today with a card I made using the gorgeous Unicorn Magic stamp. Love this collection, what is there not to love about Unicorns 🤣

Also used:
Bubblewrap Positive stamp 
XL Doodle Art Baubles stamp
Distress Oxides 
Gelli Plate


To begin my card I grabbed my beloved Gelli Plate. Not had it long but I'm loving it lol.
(You can create similar backgrounds by creating your inked panel and then stamping/stencilling each component). 
But I love the printed one layer effect you get with the Gel Plate.  

I used Distress Oxides on my plate, spritzed with water, and stamped the bubblewrap stamp in a different colour. 

I then printed my background on to the front of my card blank


I stamped the Unicorn, sentiment and the silhouette Unicorns, in Versafine Onyx Black. I also stamped the little stars from the Doodle Art Baubles set.

Using the bleaching effect, I lifted some of the ink from the Unicorn. I then added a hint of sparkle from my clear Sparkle pen. 

To complete I drew a wiggly frame around my inked panel. 

I hope you enjoyed todays post and I'll see you again soon 

Crafty hugs xx 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...