Saturday, February 22, 2020

Jane DT - Doodle Butterfly Art Journal Spread

Hello!

Today I am sharing an art journal spread that I have created and if you would like to see the process there is a link to the video below...

Doodle Butterfly Art Journal Spread - https://youtu.be/iSDhqNyhK6I
I
Here is the spread I created...


I started by applying Dylusions paints (Lemon Zest, Fresh Lime and Bubblegum Pink) with a variety of tools.

Next I added stenciling through 3 of the d'inkables using the same paint.

After that I used archival inks to include some stamping.

Finally I added focal points with the butterfly using minimal colouring then finished with some sentiments...



Here are the products used:

* D'inkables - Stars; Circles; Regular Dots
* Background, Textures & Borders Stamps - Stars
* Doodle Art Stamps - Regular Butterfly
* Wordage Stamps - Small Words
* Dylusions Paints
* Archival Inkpads

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...