Saturday, February 08, 2020

Jane DT - Hearts and Flowers Art Journal Page

Hello!

This week on the Bee Crafty blog I am sharing an art journal page...


I started by using a page in my journal that I had been using to brayer excess paint onto.  Then I had added some stenciling with the circles d'inkable...


Next I added extra colour to the white areas then stenciled using the large inkable Fernando...


Using the Small Words stamp set with archival ink I added some extra texture...


To create the first part of my focal point I used crackle paste through the Mandala 4 stencil.  Once the crackle was dry I added some brown water based colour to bring out the crackles and emphasise the edges...


I wanted a bit more of the brown colour in the background so added more stamping using one of the texture borders with archival ink...


To complete my focal point I stamped and cut out the largest of the style wire hearts and 3 of the regular doodle art sunflowers.  These were then coloured and added to the page...


Finally I added one of the Ticker Tape 2 sentiments...



Here are the products that were used:

* Background, Textures & Borders - Style Wire Heart (Large)
* Background, Textures & Borders - Texture Borders
* Doodle Art - Sunflower (Regular)
* Wordage - Ticker Tape Sentiments 2
* D'Inkables - Circles
* Large Inkables - Fernando
* 6 x 6 Inkables - Mandala 4
* Archival Ink Pads

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...