Thursday, February 20, 2020

Karen DT - Art Journal

Morning xx

I've been playing in my Art Journal for this weeks Bee Crafty blog, using the beautiful Ladies Profile as my focal image. This is such a versatile stamp which can be used with most other stamps

Also used:
Dandelion
Wilflowers
Brick wall Inkable
Trio of Butterflies 
Distress Oxides 



To begin my Art Journal page, I blended Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide through the Brickwall Inkable, in random areas, and off the edge of the page.

I stamped the Ladies Profile in Walnut Brown Oxide, and coloured her lips and eyes in with coloured pens.

The Dandelion and Wildflowers were also stamped in the Walnut Brown, and I used second and third generation stamping, to add the effect of depth.

Three butterflies were stamped, on a separate piece of card, in the Walnut Brown.  I cut them out and adhered them with 3d glue gel, to complete my page.

Thankyou for popping by and I'll be back soon 

Crafty hugs xx


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...