Thursday, February 06, 2020

Karen DT - Bee Crafty February Challenge project

Morning everyone xx

Here is my project for the February Bee Crafty challenge, details of which you can find in the Bee Crafty stamps Facebook Group.

Products used:,
Dinkables: hearts, leafy branch
Distress Oxide  : Peacock Feathers,  Candied Apple




To begin I applied some Peacock Feathers Distress Oxide to a glass mat, spritzed with water then smooshed it randomly over my page spread.

I blended the same Distress Oxide through the LOVE Inkable.


Candied Apple Distress Oxide was applied randomly, through the Hearts Dinkable.

I then blended around the LOVE, through individual hearts, from the Hearts Inkable.


I used both Peacock Feathers and Candied Apple through the Leafy Branch,  around the edges of my pages.



To complete my Art Journal spread, I drew a frame, with a fine black pen.

I hope you enjoyed my Challenge Project. 
Please give it a go, you may win that fantastic prize ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Crafty hugs xx 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...