Thursday, February 13, 2020

Karen DT - Laugh Loud

Hello everyone xx

On the Bee Crafty blog today I'm sharing a card I made using the fabulous Time Measure stamp. I've combined it with the Trio of Butterflies..gorgeous xxx

Also used:
Texture, film strip and circles
Ledger Measure
Ticker Tape 2
Distress  Oxides 
Dinkables


I created the background using Distress Oxides, the Ledger Measure stamp and the Metal Alpha Dinkable. I used my Gelli Plate, but you can obtain a similar background without, by doing each layer separately.

Once dry I stamped the Time Measure, and several butterflies, in Smokey Grey Versafine.
I brushed over the butterflies with my clear sparkle pen. 

The Sentiments were stamped on a separate piece of card, cut up and adhered with 3d glue gel.

I adhered my finished design on to my card blank, to complete this week's make.

Many thanks for taking time to look at today's post...please leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Crafty hugs xx 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...