Saturday, May 16, 2020

Jane DT - Alcohol Ink Doodle Art Card

Hello!

This week on the Bee Crafty blog I am sharing a card with a step by step...


I started by creating an alcohol ink background on YUPO paper with inks and gold mixative...


Next I used alcohol lift ink through the Fernando big inkable and cut the piece down to the correct size I wanted for my card...


After this I stenciled some white gesso through the leafy branch d'inkable and then used a black posca pen to add details and doodles.  This was then matted onto black card...


I stamped out the Doodle Art Sunflower, Doodle Art Butterfly and leaves from the Just Bloom stamp sets.  These were coloured using markers and then I sprayed them with a clear glitter spray for some extra bling...


Finally I added them to the card, mounting the flowers together for a full sunflower.  To add some finishing touches I added a few glittery gems and a sentiment from Everyday Sentiments 2...



Here are the products that I used:

* YUPO Paper, Alcohol Inks, Gold Mixative and Lift Ink
* Big Inkables - Fernando
* D'inkables - Leafy Branch
* Doodle Art Stamps - Sunflower
* Doodle Art Stamps - Butterfly
* Art Stamps by Jane Royston - Just Bloom
* Wordage - Everyday Sentiments 2

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...