Thursday, May 14, 2020

Karen DT - Bee Monarchy

Morning everyone xx

I'm on the Bee Crafty blog today with a spread from my Art Journal using the fabulous
Bee Monarchy collection 😁

Products used:

Ticker Tape Stamps
Crackle stamp
Distress Oxides
Dinkables



To begin I smooshed Distress Oxides across  my Art Journal pages.
I blended one of the Oxides randomly through the Honeycomb Dinkable 


Using the other Oxide colour I randomly blended through the Brick Wall Dinkable


I stamped the Honeycomb embellishment stamp and the Crackle stamp, around the spread in Black Soot Oxide.

The Bees were stamped on to a piece of card, coloured in with sparkle pens, cut out and adhered to the pages 

The Ticker Tape Sentiments were then stamped, cut out and glued in place and to finish I drew a wiggly frame around the double spread. 



I hope you enjoyed this weeks post.
Crafty hugs xx 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...