Thursday, May 21, 2020

Karen DT - Time Flies

Morning everyone xx

It's my turn on the Bee Crafty blog today so thought I'd have another go at making some ATC'S.
For my focal image I got out the beautiful
Feathered Wings. These are awesome and so versatile xx

Also used:
Retro dots and dash
Time Flies
Distress Oxides 
White paint pen




To begin I blended Wilted Violet, Shaded Lilac and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxides randomly on my ATC cards.
I stamped the Retro dot and dash stamp in the Wilted Violet.
Using a posca white paint pen I have, I drew some random circles and squares


The beautiful Feathered Wings were stamped randomly on both ATC'S in Versafine 


To complete I stamped the sentiment on a piece of card twice, then cut out the Time Flies   and adhered them with medium gel. 

I hope you like my makes and I'll be back again very soon 
Crafty hugs xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...