Thursday, May 28, 2020

Karen DT - To the moon and back

Morning everyone xx

So it's my turn on the Bee Crafty blog today and I have an MDF door hanger to share with you using one of the gorgeous Journaling Girls, Cheer. xx

Also used:
Journaling Blocks
Art Journal Borders
Dinkables
Distress Oxides 
Acrylic Paint
Sparkle Pens
Alcohol Markers
White/black Gel Pen
  


To begin I painted the MDF with Acrylic Paints then stamped one of the Journal Borders top and bottom 


I coloured in the circles with sparkle pens.
I stamped some of the embellishment stamps in Distress Oxides and blended the same colour through the Hearts Dinkable.

I then used Versafine to stamp the hearts and decorative lines, from the stamp set.


To add depth I used a black and white pen to add highlights, and accents on the circles and flowers. 


I stamped the girl, in Memento, on a piece of super smooth card, coloured her with Alcohol Markers and cut her out. 

I also stamped out one of the Journaling Blocks, wrote my own message on it, and cut it out. 

I adhered both to the MDF to complete my make.

I hope you liked todays post and I'll be back again soon 

Crafty hugs xx


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...