Saturday, May 09, 2020

Jane DT - Just Bloom ATC's

Hello!

Today on the Bee Crafty blog I am sharing a very quick make where I created a couple of artist trading cards...


The cards are 2 and a half by 3 and a half inches in size and were cut from watercolour card.  The backgrounds were created using watercolour paints which I blended using lots of water...


Next once the paint was totally dry I applied clear embossing ink through the honeycomb d'inkable then heated gold embossing powder.

The Just Bloom flowers were stamped onto separate card using archival ink then coloured using sparkle watercolour pens.  Once they were applied to the cards I cut off the excess and coloured the edges of the cards with the archival black ink pad...


Finally I stamped out the sentiment from the set and cut the individual words out. 

Once these were stuck down I used a black posca pen to add doodling around the words and edges of the cards.

Here are the products that I used...

* Art Stamps by Jane Royston - Just Bloom
* D'Inkables - Honeycomb

Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...