Thursday, May 07, 2020

Karen DT - Bloom

Morning everyone. 


I'm over on the Bee Crafty blog today with my latest Art Journal pages, using the fabulous Journaling Girls. Love the freedom my Art Journal gives, anything goes, just let your creativity flow xx 

Products used: 
Journaling Girls: CheerSassy
Inks 
Sparkle pens 





To create the background I put some drops of coloured ink on a glass mat, picked them up with a wet piece of cloth and dragged them across the pages. I did this several times, in different directions to create this effect. 

I stamped the embellishments randomly across the pages using Black Onyx Versafine and Faded Jean's Distress  Oxides.

I stamped some of the Just Bloom flowers randomly across the bottom. 

The Journaling Girls and a Block were stamped on card, coloured in, cut out and adhered to the page. (The Sentiment was stamped in Black Onyx Versafine on the Block, before adhering it).

I also stamped some of the flowers on a piece of card, coloured them in with my sparkle pens, cut them out and adhered them on top of the stamped images, to create more dimension. 

I hope you enjoyed today's post and I'll see you again soon 

Crafty hugs xx 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...