Saturday, December 26, 2020

Jane DT - Monochrome Card With Love

 Hello!

This week on the Bee Crafty blog I am sharing a simple card using black and white...

1) I started by stamping the flower from the Doodle Art Butterfly set onto a piece of black card.  I used a clear embossing ink then heat embossed with superfine white powder...


2) After that I stamped the flower again, this time onto a piece of white vellum, then cut out the main flower and leaf.  I also tore a piece of vellum the width of the card and stamped and embossed a border from the same set onto it...


3) Next I adhered the border with tape and used glue gel to create some dimension with the flower and leaf...


4) Finally I stamped out the 'With Love' from Everyday Sentiments 2 onto black card and embossed in white, before matting it onto white and layering up onto the card with foam tape.  I also added a few clear gems...



Here are the products that were used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...