Monday, December 07, 2020

Sally DT - A Snowflake Bauble

                                

Hello there!  Today I made a Doodle Art Snowflake Bauble. 
I used:
 A clear bauble (available from various craft shops)
Ribbon

Here is what I did:
 
I stamped the snowflake 3 times in versafine clair ink. You could use any ink that isn't water- based.
Next I coloured the snowflakes with the ecoline pens and cut them out.
I gently folded each of the snowflakes down the centre line and stuck the three together by two tips on each side.
If you want to go sparkly at this stage, add glitter, glitter glue or use a sparkly pen. 
Once dry, place the snowflakes inside the bauble and put the two halves together. 
Add a bow and dangle from your Christmas tree! 
I do hope you like it! 
Thanks for looking and I hope your preparations for Christmas are going well!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...