Monday, December 21, 2020

Sally DT - Hochanda Queen Bee Journaling samples

Did you see Bev on Hochanda last Tuesday? The show had some fabulous stamps, templates, pens and journals, and creating my samples was my first real venture into bullet journalling.

I made quite a few samples, both journal spreads and cards, and I really enjoyed it, but have to admit I did a bit of a search for ideas on Pinterest first. I will definitely be having a journal rather than a diary from now on! 

Here are a few more ideas for journal pages...





Here are a few cards too...




I also used the stamps and tag dies to make a little birthday book.

here are a few of the pages...





 I will be back in the next couple of weeks with a little step by step to make one of these.

You can find the Queen Bee Journalling stamps and templates here.

The large numbers are here

Small words are here

Typewriter Alpha is here

Tag dies are here

I think you can probably see how much fun I've had and I've not really stopped since! 😁 I will share my 2021 journal progress with you in the new year.  

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...