Saturday, December 05, 2020

Jane DT - Christmas Gift Bag

 Hello!

This week on the Bee Crafty blog I am sharing a gift bag that I put together using elements that I had previously created...


I started by cutting a piece of kraft card measuring 5" square and put a clear embossing ink through the dahlia inkable before embossing with white powder.

The poinsettia and snowflakes had been previously stamped, cut out and coloured.  I had used ecoline markers to colour then after layering added glossy accents and fine glitter (one of my favourite things to do when making toppers).

I created the bottom layer of the poinsettia by adding the bits I had cut away from the top flower layer, colouring them green to add a contrast.  They have been attached to the bottom of the flower with a bit of glue and arranged to create the extra layer.

The sentiment was taken from the robin set and then layered onto some white glitter card that I found lurking at the bottom of my stash!

The final stage was to stick it all together onto the front of a gift bag...



Here are the products used:


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!

Jane xx






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...