Saturday, November 13, 2021

Jane DT - 'Enjoy Yourself' A Festive Card

 Hello!

This week I am using up the rest of a background created in my Facebook live over on the Bee Crafty page to complete another festive card...

1) Using the background that I had already created using distress oxide sprays, I added Prize Ribbon distress ink through a snowflake inkable...


2) To highlight the stenciling I used a white pen to add some dots and dashes around the ink...


3) Next I took the word stamp from the Snowflake Border set and stamped along each edge with the Prize Ribbon ink.  I wiped away some of the ink from one edge of the stamp to create less of a harsh edge...


4) The cone flower and present shapes were stamped, cut out and then coloured using ecoline brush markers and some highlights and glitter pen added...


5) Finally I stamped and embossed a sentiment from Everyday Sentiments 1 XL and put the card together...




These are the products used:

* Distress Oxide Sprays
* Distress Inkpads
* Snowflake Inkable
* Art Stamps - Snowflake Border
* Art Stamps by Jane Royston - Happy Day & Beautiful Life
* Wordage Stamps - Everyday Sentiments 1 XL
* White Pen
* Ecoline Brush Pens
* White Embossing Powder


Thank you for looking and happy crafting!
Jane xx










No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...