Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Nutcracker mdf by DT Ann

Nutcracker MDF 

By DT Ann 



https://www.beecrafty.net/


Hope you all enjoyed the shows on tv last Friday, sadly we didn’t get the stamps in time to make samples but here’s my mdf ones… 

•••

This one I painted in a turquoise & vanilla on the bottom piece & similar on the top. I  then added embossing powders in turquoise, gold & white to the top piece… 



For this monochromic one I painted it with black gesso & dried it. Then using a white Gelly Roll pen & the top piece as a stencil, I drew on to the bottom piece. Once traced I coloured in the large spaces & added a few doodles, again with the white pen.. 


This left me with a top piece which I traced the outline of onto acetate & cut it out just on the inside of my marks. Then I painted the mdf with black Gesso, dried it & glued the acetate to it. I coloured each section with alcohol pens… 


This next one was mainly painted but used crackle paint on the top piece to add texture.. sadly it doesn’t show up on the photos. I dry brushed with some Dina Wakley Sterling paint over the crackled bits.. 


This next one was painted with Dylusions paints colours: London Blue, Postbox Red, Black Marble
& Pure Sunshine adding a little bit of grey to his hair… 



Thank you for stopping by… Ann xxx 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...