Monday, November 15, 2021

Sally DT - Wild Winter Festive card

 Hi There! Last Tuesday I shared some ideas for single layer festive cards on the Bee Crafty Facebook page. Here is another idea that is quick and easy to do.

I used a 15cm card blank and stuck a 7.5cm sticky note to the centre.
Next I blended Broken China distress ink through the snowflake inkable on to the area around the sticky note.
I removed the larger note then placed a 5cm square sticky not in the centre and blended a little more ink around it.
I stamped the Holly and mistletoe in black ink and the snowflakes in broken china ink onto the card. 
Next I stamped the sentiment into the central square and coloured the leaves with ecoline pens.
A few drops of liquid pearls and glitter glue finished it off.
Here is another look at the finished card. 
I used:
15x15cm blank card
7.5 and 5cm square sticky notes
Liquid pearls and glitter glue
blending brush

Thanks for looking and don't forget to enter this month's challenge over in the Facebook group! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...