Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Journal Daisy & Tags.. by DT Ann

Journal Daisy & Tags 

By DT Ann 




This week I’ve been creating in my Dina Wakley Media Journal, Blue Edition.. The paper is a heavyweight cotton paper & I decided to make lots of elements to create this weeks project.. 
it’s a long list … 😆
 You might need a cuppa ☕️ 


I used: 

Distress Oxide Stain Spray: Frayed Burlap
Stamps: • Serendipity (apology I hadn’t realised this is no longer available there are alternatives click here
D’Inkables: • Regular Dots 
Versamark Ink
Gold Embossing Powder
Dylusions Shimmer Paint: Calypso Teal
Gold Paint 
Hero Arts Black 



Spritz the page & a separate piece of paper with Distress Oxide Spray, leave to dry. I chose this colour because it has a secondary colour of blue when left to oxidise… 




Using the tag dies cut a large, medium & small tag, I used the back of a paper pad.. 


Start by covering the large tag in washi tape (use some collage gel to make sure it sticks). 
Cover the medium & smallest tag with some Dina Wakley collage paper & some washi tape…




Stamp & emboss ( in gold) the Daisy onto the large tag… 



Stamp & emboss a sentiment onto the medium tag, again in gold ( I added some to the edges too) … 



Colour the Daisy with water & Sky Scribble Stick 



 I cut some strips of paper from my spare sheet about half an inch wide.. and 
stamped some circle elements from the Art Journal set 2 onto collage paper.. 
then started to lay out my page … 




I glued everything down, adding some cotton thread & left to dry


Then I added : Calypso Teal & Gold 
paint dots through the D’Inkables. I used
Scribble Sticks splatters in Sky & some Jet around the edges of the tags ..


Add a few White Posca Pen splatters … 



I know it’s a lengthy one but I hope you have picked up a few tips…




 Thanks for stopping by … Ann xxx




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...