Sunday, March 26, 2023

Alison CT - Floral Journal page

Hi everyone, today I'm sharing an art journal page created using some of the latest release.

To begin I spritzed the page with water. Then I used a wet 1inch flat paintbrush to add Dylusions paint to the page. I used lemon zest, blue hawaiian, calypso teal and island parrot. Before the paint could dry I spritzed it with water and encouraged drips to run in all directions.

Using a number 6 round brush I added marks to the page using the left over paint from the background and white gesso. I left this to dry naturally whilst I prepared the flowers.

I stamped three of the flowers, using Versafine Clair nocturne on a piece of cream card. I coloured the flowers in shades of pink water colour paints and the leaves in green. When the paint was dry I cut them out.

Next I used the leafy freehand border stamp along the spine edge of the page, joining two together to cover the complete length. Stamp three more - one horizontally and 2 diagonally.

Then I stamped my facourite rainbow from the journaling essentials and coloured it with same paint as the flowers. I cut it out and glued it to the page to hide where the borders join.

Next I stamed the cross and dot stamp from the journaling essentials set using versafine clair warm breeze and the circle with hearts using versafine clair charming pink.

Then I glued the three fliwers to the page. One on each of the leafy borders.

Finally I added a sentiment using stickersfrom the Wordy Stickers from sheet 2B.
Products used:
Dylusions paint - lemon zest, blue hawaiian, calypso teal, island parrot
Dina Wakley paint brushes - 1 inch flat, no 6 round
Cream card
Watercolour paints 
Versafine Clair - nocturne, charming pink, warm breeze
Super Skinny Slim - journalling border
Art stamps - sketchyflowers, freehand borders, journaling essentials 

Thanks for taking a look 
Alison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...