Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Alison CT - Journaling Girls Bev and Sam

Hi, as today is Journaling Girls day, I have created this step by step guide to creating this journal page.
To begin I chose one of the catalyst papers and used a wet paint brush to help me tear a piece that would leave a 1cm border around it when glued into my Dina Wakley Media journal. I used distress collage medium to glue it to the page. 

Whilst the collage medium was drying I stamped Bev and Sam and three of the heart stamps onto a piece of Talens mixed media paper using Versafine Clair morning mist. I coloured them with ecoline pens and cut them out.
Next I stamped the bunting border, using Versafine Clair charming pink, around most of the edge of the catalyst paper. I also stamped the chain border three times horizontally using Versafine Clair verdant ink.

Then I stamped a selection of arrows and other worker stamps from the Journaling Girls Arrows samp set using the charming pink and verdant ink.
Next I chose four sentiments from the small words 1 stamp set and stamped them with morning mist ink. I deliberately bent the stamps so they were not straight. I then cut them out.

Finally I glued everything to the page using collage medium.

Products used:
Talens art creation pads - mixed media paper 
Art stamps - journaling girls Bev, journaling girls Sam, journaling girls borders, journaling girls arrows
Wordage - small words 1
Versafine Clair - morning mist,  verdant, charming pink
Slims acrylic blocks - journaling border, circle, rectangle 185mm x 84mm

Thank you for taking time to come and have a look.
Alison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...