Sunday, March 19, 2023

Alison CT - Spring Zing Tag

Good morning, today I'm sharing some inspiration for this month's challenge in the BeeCrafty facebook group.

To begin I spritzed Squeezed Lemonade distress oxide spray onto a blending mat and spritzed it with a little water. I then dipped the tag into this ink. I left it to dry naturally.

I repeated the process using Spiced Marmalade distress oxide spray. I left this to dry thoroughly.
Next I used stamps from the Journaling Essentials with Spiced Marmalade and Mustard Seed distress ink to add detail to the background.
Then I applied texture paste through the inkable tag that looks like a thistle fliwer bud from set 5. I left thus to dry naturally.

On a separate piece of cream card, I stamoed the daisy and tulip from the Sketchy Flowers stamp set, the three joined circles from the Journaling Essentials stamp set and the two sentiments from the Mixed Messages stamp set using Versafine Clair morning mist. I coloured the flowers with inktense watercolour pencils.

I glued the flowers and sentiments to the tag using matte multi medium. I then stamped a border from the Freehand Borders stamp set four times with Versafine Clair morning mist.

Finally I used matte multi medium to add the three circles to the tag.

Products used:
Distress Oxide spray - spiced marmalade, squeezed lemonade
Art Stamps - journaling essentials, sketchy flowers, freehand borders
Wordage - mixed messages
Cream card
Distress Ink - mustard seed, spiced marmalade
Versafine Clair - morning mist

Thank you so much for taking a look at my tag and I hope I've inspired you to take part in the challenge. 
Alison

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...