Saturday, March 25, 2023

Sally CT - Bee Free card

Hi There! Thought I would show you another card using the latest stamps from Bee Crafty today.


I began by smooshing some distress oxide inks onto a square of mixed media card, drying with a heat gun between layers.

Using a texture disc and Uncharted Mariner Distress Oxide ink, I added a little stencilling.
I used the journaling essentials stamp set to add more to the background with Wild Honey and uncharted Mariner distress oxide inks.
I also added a border from the new freehand borders stamp set.
Using the innie from the 4" circle easy frame inkable, I added a shadow frame to the centre of the background, using uncharted mariner distress oxide ink.

I stamped the bird from Sketchy birds #1 onto some white card with black versafine ink and cut it out.
I stamped the sentiment in uncharted Mariner onto white card and cut it out, adding both to the card using sticky pads. 

Here is the finished card.
I used:
Distress oxide inks in Mermaid lagoon, Mustard seed, Wild Honey, Uncharted Mariner
14cm square of Mixed media card
15 cm square White card

Thanks for looking! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, love the colours.

aussie aNNie said...

Sally this is amazing love the background and the use of the tooth brush is pretty cool... fabulous result xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...