Sunday, March 12, 2023

Alison CT - Sketchy Samples

Hi everyone, today I thought I would share my samples from the Hobbymaker tv show using the Sketchy Birds and Flowers stamp sets and other new products released on that show.
For this art journal page I used the mdf cogs and keys, which I painted to give a rusty look. The background was created with distress oxide and Dina Wakley gloss sprays, then added to by using inkable tags from sets 4 and 5 and the script background stamp. The sentiment is from the Mixed Messages stamp set and the flowers from the sketchy flowers stamp set.

This tag book was created using dylusions journaling tags. I used tape to join them together and hid this with a page from an old book. I then decorated it with the journaling essentials transparency sheet and stamp set, the freehand border stamp set, transparency words, inkables tags from set 1 and 4 and the sketchy birds and flowers stamp sets.

For this card I used fossilized amber distress ink through two of the inkable tags from sets 4 and 6, the mixed messages stamp set, the freehand borders stamp set and one of the birds from the birds transparecy sheet.

To make this card I created a background using off cuts from the catalyst papers set 2, the sketchy fliwers stamp set, the freehand borders stamp set and the mixed messages stamp set. 

Fir this card I created a background using crushed olive distress ink, which I smooshed on my glass mat, spritzed and dipped my card into. I added the bamboo by using the inkable tag from set 5 with the same distress ink. I stamped and coloured the birds then cut them out and added them to the card. Finally I stamped the sentiment from the mixed messages stamp set.

For this card I used distress ixides to create the background, then added the branches by using the inkables tag from set 4. I then added the two birds from the sketchy birds stamp set and one of the borders from the freehand border stamp set and a sentiment from the mixed messages stamp set. 

Products used:
Mdf pop outs - cogs and keys
Inkables Tags - sets 1,4,5,6
Art stamps - Sketchy birds, sketchy flowers, script background, freehand borders, journsling essentials 1
Wordage stamps - mixed messages
Media papers - Catalyst 2
Transparencies - words, sketchy birds, journaling essentials

Thank you for taking a look at my projects.
Alison

2 comments:

Liz said...

Fabulous cards. My favourite is the first one, I love the design and the colour combination. xx

Alison said...

Thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...