Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Charlee DT - Valentines Card

Hey Crafters. For this week's blog I thought I'd get a start on some valentines cards, and hopefully give you some ideas for card for you to send to the special person in your life.







What you'll need:




Step 1:

Cut your white card down to the size you want. Stamp Fleur and Freddie in your blank ink. Mask them off, you can either use masking fluid or cut them out from some paper. Ink up the bubbles stamp in the tumbled glass distress ink. I didn't mount my stamp I just rolled it on it different places so I didn't get any harsh lines where the stamped ended.

Step 2:

Once your happy with the bubbles stamp, take your heart dinkable and blend through some tumbled glass. Use different pressure so you get different shades of colour. Then blend Iced Spruced through the splatters dinkable.

Step 3:

Remove the mask from Fluer and Freddie and colour the hearts in red. Ink up the Glad I Did It stamp in your black ink and stamp in the position you want it. I opted for the top and bottom at an angle.

Step 4:

Lastly ink up the barbed wire boarded with iced spruce distress ink and stamp round the edges. Then simply layer onto some black card and then adhere to your card blank.

That's all from me for this week. Tune into hochanda on Friday to see our Sam with some stunning stamps

Until next week
Crafty Hugs
Charlee
xx

2 comments:

Emma Goddard said...

This is so sweet Charlee, great tutorial how to make too, thanks for sharing xx

CraftyJan said...

Gorgeous card Charlee, love the stamp combo ❤

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...