Hi everyone, I'm back up on the Bee Crafty blog today to share another one of my DT projects with you all and I'm playing with my Steampunk stamp bundle again...this time it's the turn of the lovely violinist and I wanted to make her look quite vintage.
- 8" x 8" white card blank
- White and brown card
- Distress Oxides (Antique Linen and Vintage Photo)
- Steampunk Stories Violinist stamp
- Best thing about memories stamp
- Dinkables dots
What to do
- Cut some brown card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white card slightly smaller again.
- Take the white card and randomly blend both of the Oxides over it, then stamp the Violinist and the sentiment using Vintage Photo.
- Next blend Vintage Photo through the Dinkable randomly over the card, then mat this to the brown card and adhere to the card blank.
I really love the finished look of this card, and think it suits the stamp...I'll be back next week to share another project with you all.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x