Hi everyone, it's Monday so it's time for me to share another Bee Crafty DT project with you all, and I'm still playing with my Steampunk stamps that I bought in the fabulous bundle Bee Crafty had on offer last year. I wanted to use the camera this time, and thought the Memories stamp would go really well with this, and as it's a camera I wanted to make it look like it was being viewed through a lens!
- 6" x 6" white card blank
- brown & white card
- Retro dash & dots stamp
- Steampunk stories Camera stamp
- Best thing about memories stamp
- Circle Inkables template
- Distress Inks ( Walnut Stain & Spiced Marmalade)
- Walnut Stain Distress Oxide
What to do
- Cut brown card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white card slightly smaller again.
- Take the Distress Inks and smoosh them on to a blending mat and spritz with water, drag the white card through it and dry with a heat tool.
- Next randomly stamp the Retro Dash & Dots over the card, then place the Inkables template in the centre and blend through some Walnut Stain ink to create the illusion of a lens.
- Stamp the camera in the centre of the circle using Walnut Stain Oxide.
- Finish by inking up the word Memories from the Best thing about memories stamp, and stamp this under the camera.
- Mat this card to the brown card, and glue both to the card blank.
I'm really enjoying playing with these Steampunk Stories stamps and you're bound to see lots more cards from me using them.