Hi everyone, it's Monday so it's time for my weekly Bee Crafty blog post for Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty! For this week's project I have decided to design quite a geometric card, and have stuck to 2 main colours.
What you need -
- 6" x 6" white card blank
- White card
- Backdrop Frames - Style Wire Squares
- Art Stamps : Birds & Butterflies 1
- Wordage sets : Everyday Sentiments 1
- Distress Inks (Hickory Smoke & Mustard Seed)
What to do -
- Cut 2" off the card blank to create a 6" x 4" tent fold card, although in this instance we are going to use it landscape.
- Cut a piece of white card slightly smaller than the card blank, then another piece slightly smaller again.
- Take the largest of the 2 pieces and blend Hickory Smoke DI around the edges.
- Take the other piece of white card and stamp small squares all over in both colours of DI.
- Stamp 2 grey butterflies and one yellow butterfly on spare white card and cut out.
- Stamp the sentiment in Hickory Smoke inside one of the squares, and use glue to attach the butterflies in other squares. Grey butterflies in yellow squares, and yellow in grey square.
- Mat this onto the card with grey edges, and glue both to the card blank.
That's my project finished for this week, I'll be back soon to share another card with you all.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x