Saturday, January 27, 2018

Jane DT - Vintage ATC

Hello!

I am back today with another project for the Buzzy Goings on at Bee Crafty Blog and decided to create another ATC to add to my Bee Crafty set...


This time I went for a more vintage theme and started by coating the ATC with white gesso then used my distress crayons to create the background.  I placed the metalwork alpha inkable over the top and took some of the colour away using a baby wipe...


To add some extra detail to the background I used the ledger stamp with sepia archival ink...


Next I added some acrylic paint through the regular dots d'inkable...


I wanted to make the whole thing more vintage looking so added a layer of Tim Holtz vintage collage medium over the top...


For the main focal points I stamped out the nibs using Versafine and clear embossing powder before cutting them out.  I then added a bit of extra colour to them and stuck them onto the ATC...


Using one of the everyday sentiments I stamped out the words in the same way then used distress inks to colour the card.  Next this was also added to the ATC.  At this point I felt that the bottom corner looked a bit empty so added some extra stamping of the ledger but this time in the darker brown and embossed it...



To complete this project I used...

* Art Stamps - Ledger
* Art Stamps - Inkwell & Nibs
* Wordage - Everyday Sentiments 1
* Inkables - Metalwork Alpha
* D'Inkables - Regular Dots
* Distress Crayons - Set 3

Thank you for taking the time to have a look and happy crafting,

Jane xx
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...