Hi bloggers, for my Bee Crafty DT project this week I got to play with some new stamps I recently purchased, and of course my gorgeous Distress Oxides... I honestly have so much fun playing with these and trying to come up with beautiful backgrounds. I really like the look I achieved using the 2 colours below, and think it really works well with the black wildflowers.
What you will need -
- 6" x 6" white card
- black & white card
- BEAUtanicals Ground Elder
- WORDage - Wake wonderful
- Style Wire Borders stamp set
- Distress Oxides ( Wilted Violet & Broken China)
- Onyx Black Versafine ink
- Clear embossing powder
- Cut black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and white card slightly smaller again.
- Take the oxides and smoosh them on a blending mat, spritz with water and drag the white card through it. Dry with a heat tool, then repeat - occasionally flicking water droplets until you achieve the look you want.
- Stamp the ground elder using Versafine ink, then heat emboss using clear embossing powder.
- Repeat this with the sentiment.
- Use Wilted Violet oxide ink to stamp the style wire border.
- Mat this on to the black card, and glue to the card blank.
That's it for this week crafters, I'll be back next week with a new card to share with you all.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x