Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Charlee DT - Wildflower Samples

Morning crafters. Hoope your all excited to see Sam on Hochanda today at 11am and 3pm with these amazing new wildflowers.


 This one was done using the landscape inkables and using distress ink in evergreen bough. I stamped the moon in nuvo hybrid metro grey and the main wildflower in versafine.


I used dylusions paint on this. Bubblegum pink on the background and calypso teal through the sunset inkable. I then stamped the wildflowers in nuvo hybrid ink in nuvo hybrid black shadow.


 For this one I did a wash with sparkle pens. The moon and lighter wildflowers are stamped in versafine smokey grey. The main wildfower is stamped in versafine oynx black, I heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.


 I used the easyframe circle and placed it in the centre of my card. Using a stencil brush I brushed blueprint sketch distress oxide all through it. I then stamped the moon in a grey colour. I then slightly bent the birds on a wire stamp on my block to make it more curverd. I removed the easy frame and taking one of the new wildflowers I also slightly curverd that on my block and stamped round the circle doing second and third generartion stamping.


I used bundlend sage distress ink through the trees inkable. I then stamped the wildflowers in crushed olive distress ink. I stamped the main wildflower in a grey ink.


I used squeezed lemonade, carved pumpkin and picked raspberry distress ink to make the background blending round in cirlces. I used a grey ink for the wildflowers in the background and a black ink for the sentiment and main wildflower.


Using the octagon easyframe and using my stamping platform. I used all the wild flowers in this sample.I used a veratity of green distress inks and would layer the colours on top.


 For the back ground I used my aquatints. I then die cut a rectange to create a window. The wildflower is stamped in versafine and I went over with a clear sparkle pen.


I masked of a panel on my card and used picked raspberry and ripe persimmon distress ink. I think stamped a couple of wildflowers in a grey ink and then the main one in black ink. I then used pink and clear nuvo drops.


 Using picked raspberry, squeezed lemonade and ripe persimmon distress ink to make the back ground. I then made a smalle circle mask and blended ripe persimmon round the endges. The moon is stamped in a grey ink and the birds on a wire and sentiment is stamped in versafine.

All stamps and inkables can be found on the bee crafty website

Hope you all manges to catch Sam today
Untill next week
Crafty hugs
Charlee
x

2 comments:

Emma Goddard said...

Fantastic samples as always Charlee xx

CraftyJan said...

These are all fab Charlee ❤ Cannot pick a fave!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...