Monday, March 19, 2018

Lorre-Anne DT - Hochanda Art Stamps samples

Hi everyone, it's Monday so I'm back to share some of my Bee Crafty DT cards with you all... and this week I'm sharing the samples I made for Bev's recent show on Hochanda.  These new stamps by Bee Crafty are awesome... I've not seen anything like this before and I absolutely love them!

Materials



I created a Northern Lights background by blending Salty Ocean, Picked Raspberry and Carved Pumpkin over a square of white card before blending some Black Soot Distress Ink around the edges and over the card, leaving some areas a bit lighter so it would look like the Northern Lights.  I flicked some watered down white gesso over the background before stamping the main image using Versafine Ink.  I finished by adding a stamped sentiment.


I created a background using Salty Ocean and Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide, then added some texture by blending some Salty Ocean Distress Oxide through the Circles Inkable and Distressed Harlequin Dinkable.  I stamped the main image using Versafine ink, then blended some Black Soot Distress ink around the edges before matting to a piece of black card and gluing to the card blank.  I finished by adding a stamped sentiment, and some detail using a white gel pen.


I cut some black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and some white card slightly smaller again.  I took the white card and stamped a few borders using Evergreen Bough Oxide, a few circles using Carved Pumpkin Oxide and then blended some Twisted Citron Oxide through the Paint Splatter Inkable.  I used Versafine ink to stamp the main image in the centre then matted this on to the black card before gluing to the card blank.  I finished by adding a stamped sentiment.


I cut some black card slightly smaller than the card blank, and some white card slightly smaller again.  I took the white card and created a background using Dylusions paints (Lemon Zest, Bubblegum Pink, & Calypso Teal) and the Stars & Dots Dinkables.  I used Versafine ink to stamp the main image in the centre then matted this on to the black card before gluing to the card blank.  I finished by adding a sentiment stamped on to Calypso Teal covered card, and some detail using a white gel pen.


I took an MDF tag and applied a coat of White Linen Dylusions paint, once dry I blended some Squeezed Lemonade Distress Oxide through the Circles Inkable, then stamped the main image using Versafine ink before blending some Black Soot Distress ink around the edges.  I then gave the MDF a light coat of Tim Holtz Distress Crackle and allowed to dry before adding my sentiment.  I finished by tying a few strands of ribbon through the top of the tag.

That's it for this week bloggers, I'll be back next week to share another card with you all.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x

2 comments:

CraftyJan said...

Fantastic stamples Hunni ❤

Katie said...

These are stunning

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...