Hi bloggers, for my Bee Crafty DT post this week I'm sharing a card I have made using one of the stamps from the Steampunk bundle I bought last year.
- 7" x 5" card blank
- WORDage - Life is good stamp
- Steampunk stories - Photographer stamp
- Dinkables (Stars & Dots)
- Distress Oxides (Frayed Burlap & Warm Honey)
- Black Soot Distress Ink
- Black Versafine Ink
- Paper distresser
What to do -
- Cut some white card slightly smaller than the card blank.
- Put some of the Oxides on to a blending mat and spritz with water, drag the white card through it, dry using a heat tool and repeat until you get the desired look.
- Take the Dinkables and blend some Frayed Burlap Oxide through them randomly over the card.
- Stamp the photographer and the sentiment using Versafine ink.
- Take the paper distresser and distress the edges of the card, then blend some Black Soot around the edges.
- Glue to the card blank.
That's it for this weeks post, I'll be back next week to share another of my makes with you all.
Hugs, Lorre-Anne x