Friday, March 09, 2018

Emily DT - Phone Cases

Hi everyone, I shared a couple of projects on the Bee Crafty Facebook group earlier this week and a few people asked me how I did them so I thought I would do a quick blog post today on them.

I made a couple of one of a kind phone cases using Bee Crafty products. Here they are...

I bought a cheap clear phone case off the internet for my phone. When it arrived it had a paper insert which I used as a template. I cut out a piece of card to fit the case and then coloured it with distress inks. I used some dinkables and then finished it with a Beautanicals wildflower.

I liked it so much I made a second piece of card to fit, so they are interchangeable.

The second one, I used some of the acetate sheets which come with the stamps. The butterflies are not stuck down which means they can be positioned wherever I like on top of the design.

I hope you like something a bit different this week!

Emily x

1 comment:

Liz said...

These are so pretty, what a great idea! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...