Friday, October 16, 2020

Express Yourself


Express Yourself  

              by DT Ann





ART Journals are a great way of both experimenting & expressing yourself...
I thought I'd share a page I created using the Mandala Inkables, I can't promise I won't go back to it at some point, that's the beauty of journalling!



I used:
Mandala 2 & 5
D'Inkables Regular Dots
Distress Oxides
Versafine Clair
Black Posca
Paint
Brayer

Available at https://www.beecrafty.net/

I used a page from my journal & with a brayer gently built up colour on the textured side of the page. I used a burnt orangey/yellow & terracotta coloured paints. 



Then I pressed a pale blue paint through the Mandala 2 D'Inkable, use a sponge or stencil brush whichever you prefer & remembered to use the rule of three ...
 

Using the same method I added some terracotta through Mandala 5 on top of Mandala 2, and then using just the edge in 3 different spaces...





When the paint had dried I added some Textured Circles using Crackling Bonfire & spiced Marmalade Distress Oxides. Then using a black Posca pen I added some doodles...





I decided to add some black paint around the edges too...
and some blue paint through the Regular Dots D'Inkable.



To finish I added the word EXPRESSION & underlined it with a stamp from the Stitched Boarders..


As I said I may go back yet, its back in my journal for now....





Thanks for stopping by... Ann x

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...