This week on the Bee Crafty blog I am sharing a fairly quick art journal spread...
1) I created the coloured background first by blending out distress crayons with clear gesso.
2) Pieces of washi tape were torn from the roll and stuck down using collage medium. I also added white splatters with gloss spray.
3) The butterfly was stamped onto the background then coloured using permanent markers. Then highlights and doodles were added using posca paint pens.
4) The sentiment was stamped onto black card and embossed with white powder.
5) Once the sentiment had been added I drew a border around the pages.
Here are the products used:
Thank you for looking and happy crafting!