Monday, October 19, 2020

Sally DT - Nevermore

 

Hi there! I am here with a bit if a gothic card today, ideal for Poe fans. 

I used:

Nevermore Raven Set

Dripping Skull 6x6" inkable

Distress oxide inks in Wilted Violet, Black Soot and Spiced Marmalade

Versafine clair Black ink

White 15cm square card

14x14cm mixed media card


First I put some oxide ink onto my glass mat and sprayed with water before smooshing the mixed media card through it. I used a heat tool to dry it off.

Next I splattered some of the spiced marmalde and wilted violet ink over the  mixed media card with a wet fan brush. I dried this with the heat tool too.

Once it was dry I stamped the Raven, Nevermore and the quote in Versafine Clair Black ink. 

I then lined up the skull template against the right hand side and sponged a little black soot distress oxide ink through the stencil. 


Finally I matted and layered it onto the base card with some black paper.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...